Transam Carriers is looking for a qualified mechanic for the truck shop in Concord.
Truck mechanic will be responsible for:
- Performing scheduled maintenance service
- Testing and adjusting repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
- Adjusting, repairing, or replacing parts and components of truck and trailer systems, etc.
- Health and dental benefits
- Steady work and income
- Direct deposit biweekly
- Referral bonuses
- Regular hours
- Individual approach
- Friendly working environment
- 310T Truck & Coach Technician license
- Driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
To learn more about the advantages of working at Transam Carriers Inc., please, visit our Careers page.
Featured Vacancies at Transam Carriers
SHORT HAUL Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering freight to our customers in Chicago and the area. FTL and LTL irregular routes are available. No local pick-ups or deliveries. Dedicated truc...
Transam Carriers is looking for a qualified Mechanic for the truck shop in Concord, ON. Mechanic will be responsible for performing scheduled maintenance service; adjusting, repairing, or replacing pa...
Transam Carriers Inc. is looking for LONG HAUL Cross-Border Team Drivers to serve FTL and LTL irregular routes throughout Canada and USA.
Transam Carriers is looking for a responsible and organized individual to join our dispatch team. Dispatcher will be responsible for dispatching truck drivers, scheduling assignments, co-ordinate acti...