Transam Carriers is looking for a truck dispatcher to join our team.
Truck dispatcher will be responsible for:
- Dispatching truck drivers according to schedules and work orders
- Scheduling assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews, and equipment
- Maintaining vehicle operator work records
- Following-up on issues with work orders, etc.
- Health and dental benefits
- Steady work and income
- Direct deposit biweekly
- Referral bonuses
- Regular hours
- Individual approach
- Friendly working environment
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or higher
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Dispatch management service software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
- Knowledge of highway trucking and associated rules and regulations
To learn more about the advantages of working at Transam Carriers Inc., please, visit our Careers page.
Featured Vacancies at Transam Carriers
Transam Carriers is seeking to hire a Dispatch Assistant / Data Entry Clerk to support our supply chain logistics department. Dispatch assistant will be responsible for answering phone calls, coordina...
Transam Carriers is looking for an experienced Shipper/Receiver and Forklift Operator for the company's warehouse in Concord, ON.
SHORT HAUL Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering freight to our customers in Chicago and the area. FTL and LTL irregular routes are available. No local pick-ups or deliveries. Dedicated truc...
Transam Carriers Inc. is looking for LONG HAUL Cross-Border Team Drivers to serve FTL and LTL irregular routes throughout Canada and USA.
Transam Carriers is looking for a responsible and organized individual to join our dispatch team. Dispatcher will be responsible for dispatching truck drivers, scheduling assignments, co-ordinate acti...
Transam Carriers is looking for a qualified Mechanic for the truck shop in Concord, ON. Mechanic will be responsible for performing scheduled maintenance service; adjusting, repairing, or replacing pa...