Transam Carriers is looking for a truck dispatcher to join our team.
Truck dispatcher will be responsible for:
- Dispatching truck drivers according to schedules and work orders
- Scheduling assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews, and equipment
- Maintaining vehicle operator work records
- Following-up on issues with work orders, etc.
- Health and dental benefits
- Steady work and income
- Direct deposit biweekly
- Referral bonuses
- Regular hours
- Individual approach
- Friendly working environment
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or higher
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
- Dispatch management service software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
- Knowledge of highway trucking and associated rules and regulations
To learn more about the advantages of working at Transam Carriers Inc., please, visit our Careers page.
Featured Vacancies at Transam Carriers
SHORT HAUL Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering freight to our customers in Chicago and the area. FTL and LTL irregular routes are available. No local pick-ups or deliveries. Dedicated trucks. Weekends home.
Transam Carriers is looking for a qualified Mechanic for the truck shop in Concord, ON. Mechanic will be responsible for performing scheduled maintenance service; adjusting, repairing, or replacing parts and components of truck and trailer systems, etc.
Transam Carriers Inc. is looking for LONG HAUL Cross-Border Team Drivers to serve FTL and LTL irregular routes throughout Canada and USA.
Transam Carriers is looking for a responsible and organized individual to join our dispatch team. Dispatcher will be responsible for dispatching truck drivers, scheduling assignments, co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, etc.