Our dynamic transportation and logistics company is looking for LONG HAUL Cross-Border Single A-Z Truck Driver to serve FTL and LTL irregular routes throughout Canada and USA.
- Steady income
- Flexible schedule
- Individual approach
- Direct deposit weekly or biweekly
- Referral, sign-on, and safety bonuses
- Paid drops/pickups
- Paid waiting time
- Paid trailer switches
- Health and dental benefits
- New MACK and VOLVO trucks
- Pre-loaded trailers
- 24/7 support
- Onsite truck/trailer mechanics
- Secure yard
- No slip seating
- Truck share option
- Rider policy
- 2 years of experience as a truck driver
- CVOR / Driver’s abstract in good standing
- Criminal background search
- Clean and courteous attitude
To learn more about the advantages of working at Transam Carriers Inc., please, visit our Careers page.
Featured Vacancies at Transam Carriers
Transam Carriers is looking for a qualified Mechanic for the truck shop in Concord, ON. Health and dental benefits, steady income, regular hours, great working conditions, etc.
SHORT HAUL Truck Driver will be responsible for delivering freight to our customers in Chicago and the area. FTL and LTL irregular routes are available. No local pick-ups or deliveries. Dedicated trucks. Weekends home.
Transam Carriers Inc. is looking for LONG HAUL Cross-Border Team Drivers to serve FTL and LTL irregular routes throughout Canada and USA.